If you haven’t read any of Dr.Seuss books then you must of lived under a rock lol. Well, I didn’t had a choice to read Dr.Seuss books because my 1st grade teacher was obsessed with Dr.Seuss. At every reading session she only read Dr.Seuss book and I’ve became a fan. Ever since I was a little girl, Dr. Seuss was one of my favorite books to read as a child. Dr.Seuss books taught a lot about life and being yourself. My favorite Dr.Seuss has to be Oh, The Places You’ll Go. I know The Cat in The Hat is the popular one but, Oh The Places You’ll Go is my favorite. Here are my top ten Dr. Seuss quotes that can be helpful to you in life:
1. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”
2. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”
3. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
4. “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”
5. “You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you’re lucky you’re not!”
6. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. “
7. “Only you can control your future.”
8. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
9. “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
10. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
️Stay Beautiful & Bold.
Great post! Love the messages
Thank you ! – appreciate it.