*Starts screaming* Ahhhhh! As I’m writing this, I’m super nervous because this is crazy to say, I (Stacey Hector) been working on something for the longest time and I believe it’s a great idea but, let’s not call it an idea. Let’s call it a new project for Beautiful & Bold. What I’ve learned during my journey as a blogger is to never rush an idea. Plan it, pray over it & once you’ve receive your sign then GO FOR IT but, I wanted to wait for the right time and right moment to present this awesome new project of mine but, of course there’s doubts. I wouldn’t be human if there weren’t any doubts but, sometimes you must let your doubts go and GO FOR IT! And that’s exactly what I plan to do.
It’s crazy how fast this year has gone. Feels like yesterday we were celebrating the New Years and now we’re back to celebrating the New Year’s again. This year has had its ups and down to the point my anxiety & depression became worse but, so much has happened in my life, which has taught me so much about myself as a woman. Raise your hand, if you’re in love with love letters or obsess with love letters. *Raises my hand* here’s a little secret about myself, I’m in love with love letters and I’m a sucker for love letters, there’s something about a romantic love letter warms my heart. (if a man can write me a sweet love letter plus chocolate – oh, I’ll love him forever.) back to the point of love letters, I decided why not create a love letter to ourselves. Yes! What’s better than the love for ourselves? With that being said *Drum roll pleaseeeee* I present to you….
- Main point
The main point of #BeautiAndBoldLetters is to set a goal for yourself each month from January to December, spreading love, being opened to yourself & letting go what it is that you need to let go for the month of January, February & etc…. The purpose of these letters are to help you move on, reflect, SelfLove, & SelfCare. Take a moment to write out your feelings, mentally, physically & spiritually. It is a 12-month Challenge!
Wait, hold up. 12-month challenge?! Really Stacey? Who’s going to write letters for 365 days(lol). Alright, HEY you can if you wanted too but, no you don’t have to write 365 days of the year – no(lol). However, each month you’ll write at least two love letters to yourself each month. The journey will begin from December 31st, 2017 to December 31st, 2018.
- Write a letter to yourself without using your name nor age… For example,
- Dear flawless,
- Dear journey,
- Dear happiness,
- Use positive words to start off your letters. Doesn’t matter what’s in your letter but, it matters how you start it.
- To start off your letter, you’ll need 24 different types of words to describe yourself because in the end there will be 24 letters but, not all at once … For example:
- Dear Blossom
- Dear passionate
- Dear Greatness
- At the end of each month, if you want to share one of your letters on my site, You can send it to my email at Beautiandbold@gmail.com & I would choose a letter for each month(if you want, it can be anonymous). You can share it on your social media by using the hashtag BeautiAndBoldLetters .
- Only write a letter to yourself in the beginning of the month about your plans, positivity, what you’ll let go & etc… then at the end of the month, you’ll write a letter to yourself reflecting of what has happened (good & bad) and what could have been different then on December 31st, 2018 – you can see how far you’ve come from the beginning of the year…
Ahhh! I can’t wait to start this journey with you all because we all love ourselves differently and go through different situations in our lives but, that shouldn’t stop us from loving ourselves and living life. I believe we need to unplug for a day and just write what’s on our mind. Even if you’re not a fan of writing (Still write a letter to yourself). The journey belongs to you for a reason, btw save your letters to look back on at the end of the year. So, I Challenge YOU to start this love letter journey to yourself starting Sunday December 31st,2017 – write a letter to yourself about the year of 2017 …. feel free to share your end of the year letters by tagging me @Beautiandbold & by using #Beautiandboldletters . Super excited for this upcoming project of mine and I can’t wait to see how far it’ll go ….
Peace begins with a smile.
If you’re not following me on any of my social media then what are you waiting for?!?! Let’s Connect …