Happy Monday !!!. And Happy Memorial Day !!!!!
It’s Monday and it’s also Memorial Day. So, I’m hoping you’re having an awesome Memorial Day going to the beach, having a BBQ with family and friends & etc.
Here’s the fact, everybody seems to hate Monday’s unless it’s a holiday – hmm, I wonder why? Well , Holidays are so jolly and joyful. You can sit back and relax for yourself unless you’re working. I dislike working on any holidays and if anyone has worked in retail then you know, it gets crazy busy in stores and sometimes I want to say don’t you have a BBQ to attend too. Don’t you wish every Monday is like a holiday and I’m sorry to break it to you but, not every holiday is on a Monday.
I believe that you are in control on how you’re starting your day. Hear me out: we hate Monday’s because of work and other reasons.
However, You should smile and not let a day determine your mood nor let anyone determine your mood for today. Don’t let anyone stop your shine. Don’t put on your mind that on this day you can’t smile nor start working on things that you’re passionate about. In reality you CAN do anything that you set your mind to. So, never stop working and never stop dreaming on a Monday or even on a Friday. No matter what day it is, Mondays – Sundays enjoy every moment of your life because it is special. Everyday is special. Here are some quotes for you to look through to make your day:
- “Start by starting and not by saying”
- “Life is tough my darling, but so are you”
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. ” – Harriet Tubman
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. “Tecumseh
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I never said I wanted a ‘happy’ life but an interesting one. From separation and loss, I have learned a lot. I have become strong and resilient, as is the case of almost every human being exposed to life and to the world. We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. ” – Isabel Allende
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey